View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 06:03
jenniflower's Avatar
jenniflower jenniflower is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: What is this called?

Originally Posted by my2squirrels View Post
Thanks! I don't have the NBNG but I can make pinwheels freehand so I'll try that
And I make them with 7/8 ribbon, just make one pinwheel bigger like this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (37.0 KB, 33 views)
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website:
Reply With Quote