View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 05:53
kelmac kelmac is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,156
Default Re: What is this called?

I agree. This looks like 2 basic bows stacked together. A basic bow is like a funky bow without the funk, or a pinwheel bow that hasn't been fanned out.

Somewhat Simple - Basic Bow tutorial
Reply With Quote