View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 05:47
jenniflower's Avatar
jenniflower jenniflower is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: What is this called?

It is a basic or boutique stacked bow. Do you have the NBNG templetes? They are the best for pinwheels and boutique bows. They made 1 boutique bow with 1.5 in ribbon and another with 7/8 ribbon. Then you glue them together and add the middle and clip. You can also do something similar with pinwheels, which are easier to make IMO. HTH!
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website:
Reply With Quote