View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2011, 05:33
my2squirrels my2squirrels is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 643
Default What is this called?

What is this bow called? And how do you make them? I have looked here by searching "layered bow" and "stacked bow" but I can't find what I'm looking for TIA!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links