View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 11:24
Default Re: Headband Color Chart - Check :)

Originally Posted by SweetCheek View Post
I would be interested also. I could probably have DH do it, because he does webdesign and graphics work, but lets face would never get done!!!

If it could be customized I would be very interested! I have pretty much all the colors, and even the ones not listed, so I would of course want those too.

I will keep checking back to see what you decide.
Men, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

I would be happy to customize them and of course I would fill in the missing colors for you. I am really leaning towards digital copies, because everyone will want a different pound and type of paper and printing is expensive. I would want it to be something reasonable, ya know?

So, customized and all I am good with $5.00 per one page chart, $2.50 for the any charts that follow. I plan on having 10 or so within the next week. (Plus PP fees of course)

If you're good with that let me know which charts you need and where you would want the invoice sent to.
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.