Originally Posted by Gr82cre8
I can certainly tell you put a lot of work into it. I would buy one depending on a few things:
- If all available colors of crochet headbands were pictured
- durability of printing paper/medium
- if customization was available
- If all available colors of crochet headbands were pictured I am missing a few still, but I will have them all soon enough.
- durability of printing paper/medium I was planning on doing digital format for them, but would consider printing them.
- if customization was available Most definitely, and I will be doing my daisies, all of my ribbon, tulle and nylon head bands, plus what ever else I get my hands on
- price I am not sure what to charge.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/austin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG] What do you think (digital format) of $5.00 for a single page chart and $7.00 for a two page chart? I had a company send me a digital color chart and everything was super digitized and I didn't like the quality.
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.