View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2011, 04:31
SandyL's Avatar
SandyL SandyL is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 347
Default Re: Is this an over the top bow?

Originally Posted by babybasics View Post
I don't know what others call that kind, but I call it a Stacked Bow or Layered bow.
Yep, I agree. That's just a stacked bow. She used 1.5 inch wide ribbon for the top bow and 7/8 ribbon for the rest. It's cute!
Reply With Quote