View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:18

Default turn a tshirt into a dress

Okay so I ordered s shirt for my dd from her school. The order form said to go one size bigger because they run small. She picked out an orange and white tye dye t with a leopard on it ( her mascot) I ordered her a med. She is about a size 5 but it said go bigger. Anyway I got it today and it is HUGE!!!! I called the school and they won't do refunds or exchanges so I am stuck with the darn shirt that she will not be able to wear until she is out of that school. is there anyway that it can be turned into a dress?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.