View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:49
Default Re: Angie from Doodles Bowtique

Aww ladies you have brought me to tears. Thank you so very much for your prayers. I have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever been through. It was such a blessing to see all the love and support from you wonderful ladies.

We went in to have our 10 week sono with my two kids, my husband and my mom. As she began the sono she measured the baby. I knew then we had lost our child. The heart stopped beating at 8 weeks one day. My body had not figured out that we had lost this child. So I was not spotting or cramping. They call it a mis miscarriage. I went in for a D&C on Monday only to turn around and have to go through the entire miscarriage process because a piece was left behind. The worst pain in my life! I am 38 and my husband is 37. We have two beautiful children here on earth and one in heaven. God has blessed me with a family I did not know I would ever have and for that I am very thankful. My husband has been my hero through this.

Please be in prayer for us. I am just broken. That is the best way I can explain it. Broken... For all of you ladies who have been down this path I am truly sorry for your loss. I know many women have lost a child this way and it hurts. Again I was so blessed to log on here to find you wonderful ladies lifting my family up in prayers. Many many thanks!! I believe we are going to try one more time. I look forward to once again being pregnant....
Angie (Doodle)