View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2011, 02:54
styles styles is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South
Posts: 211
Default Re: Ruffled Cupcakes you see in shirts?

i believe they used petti material, you could use anything depending on the look you were after. Anyway, just run a basting stitch through the middle of the fabric and gather. Then you can place it however you want, tacking it on the back. HTH
Reply With Quote