View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2011, 03:54
prettypiggysboutique's Avatar
prettypiggysboutique prettypiggysboutique is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 846
Default Re: I am in love=== anyone knows how these are done

Originally Posted by preciosaybella View Post
It's VERY cute! I'd be worried that my kids would try to eat it and unless it isn't toxic I think that candy + something toxic= unecessary danger??? JMIO
I agree it is cute, but what sorta warning labels do you have to put on it? I know that you would have to have the choking hazard that goes on all kid products, but what is she using to "preserve" the candy? If it is like laquer or a clear coat paint, I wouldn't think it would be safe if ingested.
Reply With Quote