Thread: Models needed
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 01:49
Default Re: Models needed

I've sent info to everyone who has posted, plus several more who have sent private pm's. I am in the process of creating the product packages (minor setback due to my woodburning tool flaking out on me!) However, I will send the first round of packages in the next 7-14 days. I will not be able to send packages to everyone this first time around since I've had such a wonderful number of responses, but if it goes well, there might be a second round! I'll contact you individually if I put a package in the mail for you. So far I only have addresses from 3-4 ladies. I will assume if you don't send an address that you are no longer interested. Otherwise, if I have an address I'll get the packages put together and send them out to a handful of you very soon!
I am so thrilled that there has been such a great response! These little girls of ours just love to be in the spotlight, don't they?!!!
Thanks to everyone,
ETA: I would also love to have some older girls, like 13-17 to model bling barettes, cheer bows, pony o's and possibly other styles for older girls. I would love to see the teen styles be done with a funky flair, like up-do's and such.

Last edited by lesleeleaming; 04-28-2008 at 02:14.