View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:47
Default Fleece flower hair clip

If you would like to puchase this die from me please let me know or visit my Stampin Up website. I lost my job Wed. before Christmas due to my spinal surgery so I am trying to build my business up to help out.

Here is the fleece flowerr hair clip I made using the scallop circle die. #113468 $19.95 and for the circle on the back it is # 114526 $ 15.95 I will be showing another flower done with this same die.
and the circles # 2 die for the back circles.

Step one. Cut one layer from fleece. Cut one of the second to smallest circles too. You could go ahead and cut the smallest too.

Next you cut a little away from the scallop edge .. Keep cutting in a circle till you get to the middle.

Next you take the hot glue gun and start winding it back up. Gluing small spots as you go. Till you get back to meet the start of the scallop edge. I also free handed some leaves from lime felt.

Then you cut 2 tiny slits in the bigger circle glue the leaves in place then run your alligator clip through and glue the circle to the back of the flower.

Then glue the tiny circle on top of the clip to secure it.

Last taddddaaaa look at your cute creation in under 10 minutes. Part of this is just getting your supplies ready.. These can have both a pin back and hair clip so it can be worn both ways. Fleece does not ravel so you could put it on clothes if you sew instead of glue. Also fabric can be used, felt, cardstock, chipboard, designer paper, coke cans... The sky is the limit.

Contact me for more info on making these. I will be doing videos starting next week. My email is
or my fb you can friend me and I will be adding them there too is Pepper Mint Rushing
Also if you missed my first go check out my soda can flowers too.
Hopelessly Crafty

Last edited by Peppermom3; 01-09-2011 at 02:59.
Sponsored Links