1. Open your Multipurpose platform to Tab 1.
2. Place your Cuttlebug foam side up.
- Place your felt on top of the die.
3. Place one Cutting Pad on it.
4. Close the platform
5. Place a shim. I used the Big Shot instruction as shim. If you no longer have it, use a cardstock (2-4 pcs)
6. Start rolling... =)
And the result of the cut.... CLEAN cut!
Originally Posted by arbluesky
Thanks Cynthia! I would appreciate it if you let me know how well they work with the Big Shot. I can see why you were addicted to buying dies, I think they are so much fun.
I'd guess one has to treat the fabric? Like a lightweight fusible backing or something? Haven't tried this one yet: treating the fabric before cutting.
Originally Posted by CMags02
my question is how the heck do you keep the fabric from fraying