View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:54
Default Re: Bottle cap experts I need ur help!

Originally Posted by ah4185 View Post
Definitely want to put them on photo paper ~ and not print them yourself unless you have a laser printer. I printed some of my own at first and they smeared like crazy. Now I get them printed and everything is great.

There is always a bunch of little bubbles when you pour it on ~ as in the kind that look like you shook up a bottle of soda. Just let them sit for a minute and blow on them. If they don't disappear when you blow with a straw, I do this. Stand over them, take a deep breath (before you bend over), and blow on them like you are blowing on your hands to warm them up. The heat from your breath should make them disappear. That one always works for me. (Just try to not breathe the fumes ~ they can't be good for you!! )

I havent printed my own images but i purchased them from someone I think on ebay. They were on photo paper but they got kind of blurry and they bled a little bit : ( I think ill stick to buying caps i usually get them from girls here : ) I guess its a way to support them to ...