Thread: Models needed
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 09:53
Default Models needed

I have an idea. Actually, I think I saw a post about this very thing last fall. I am getting ready to launch my website and do a big craft show in June. I am needing photos of babies, toddlers, girls, and teens wearing my products.

Would any of you want to take great artistic pics of your daughters/nieces/grandkids/neighbors, etc wearing my bows? If so, I'd send you the products, probably 3-4 different items, then you'd take the photos and send the digital files to me through email and you'd keep the products for a thank you gift!

I'm not entirely sure of all the details at the moment, but I know for sure I'd need to get a signed waiver allowing me to use the pictures on the internet as well as at craft shows and for other business promotions such as brochures. I'd send the waiver along with the bows. You'd send it back in a postage paid envelope I'd provide.

Also, in order to ensure that I'd get quality photos, I'd need to approve the pics before the deal was done. Otherwise, I'd simply ask you to return the products. So, either way, you wouldn't be out anything but a little time taking pictures.

Is anyone interested or know someone who might want some free products just for taking some pics of their kid wearing my bows?
Sponsored Links

hip girl boutique forum banner