View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:49

Angry Omg! What do i do?!?

Hey ladies,

Not sure where to post this or if anyone has gone through this before, but it's worth a shot!

I had some of my finished, ready-to-sell bows in a plastic bin under my craft table. Well, I had dug into my stash to pick out a few Christmas presents and never put the lid back on the bin. I just discovered my cats chose to PEE in the middle of bin!!!!!!! Excuse my language but...WTF!! I CAN'T believe they did that!

Anyways, do you think everything is now garbage or is there a way to clean the ruined product and try to salvage anything?

Thinking of making furball stew tonight....
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.