View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:51
Default Need Models and Photographers!

I recently sent messages to a couple of referral agencies but thought I'd better check here also.

In need of a photographer and little models.
Girls only at this time, all ages! I can mix and match.. So if you only have one child available that's okay.

For modeling I have an assortment of hair bows (new prints added often), dainty vintage headbands, large headbands with high quality flowers and embellishments, cotton hats, and really unique felt florals.

I've been creating and selling accessories for around 10 years now but this site is new but it will give an idea to start. Link is below my name in the post.

If you're interested in a trade please post photos in this thread and let me know who you are, age of child in photos, and if you're looking to do this just once or are available throughout the year. Also feel free to post or pm links to your pages or albums. I would love to see If you could give an estimate of typical completion time that would be great.

Oh- attaching photos. I just picked random shots but hope it gives an idea of what I usually have going up. Styles will vary! I love indoor and out.. hkey is fabulous!!
The last picture is of product on white.. if it loads.. I would love to get photos of products like this whenever possible.
Hoping to get LOTS of vintage photos this year BTW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1546tb.jpg (31.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 73175_10150123332984377_697104376_7767900_460902_n.jpg (45.0 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg PF6.jpg (32.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg BoutiqueSweetheart47.jpg (32.7 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by knottyspoolgirl; 01-02-2011 at 07:54.
Sponsored Links