View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 04:35
Default Re: Ribbon Combo HELP!!!!

Originally Posted by KeriHallman View Post
I know this sounds crazy but I work best and find color combos when my area is a mess. I have ribbon every where and it will just hit me!
I do the same Ribbon gets thrown around in the course of working and I notice color combinations when they are next to each other.

I also take note of color combinations (especially at Target since I am there all the time) when I do a quick check of the girls clothing. Gymboree also has adorable color combos too. I look on the Justice website for the older girls and what they are wearing.

Rabom has color combos on their site too. Click on a specific printed ribbon and all the coordinating ribbon will pop up when you do that.

Also...... I find that doing custom bows for friends inspires me a lot. I invite them over at the beginning of the season right after they just purchased new kid clothes and we coordinate ribbons to match outfits. This has helped inspire me a lot, cuz I tend to pick all the same color clothing for my DD's
Tracy Ann
Don't work for free under the guise of good exposure. It is bad exposure. If you don't value your own work, neither will anyone else.

Last edited by Pirate_Smiles; 12-31-2010 at 04:39.