View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 02:25
Default Re: Bottle cap--NO RESIN!

Originally Posted by Laralynne109 View Post
Ok, maybe tacky wasn't the right word. I didn't mean to offend! The reason I want them smooth is so we can glue little things to the pictures (like reinstones). The domes are hard and I wouldn't be able to put those over the image if it wasn't completely flat.

Do the domes stick well (if we decide to do something with just a photo) or do you add a little superglue or something extra to make sure they stay on?

I still need to know what people are using to "coat" or "go over" ones without resin.
tacky was for sure not the right word and they stick without adding anything else to them i also glue rhinestones on top of them

also have you tried searching the forum there are tons of threads about how to make bottle caps inside and out
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *

Last edited by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows; 12-30-2010 at 02:28.