Thread: Ribbon braclet
View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2008, 09:18
ktblair1199's Avatar
ktblair1199 ktblair1199 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Ribbon braclet

you can buy the clasp at michaels, I believe they are called ribbon clamps. You will need those and jumprings and lobster claw clasps. HTH
I have some in my shop too!!!!!
B Unique Creations
Reply With Quote