View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2008, 08:35
inkitup's Avatar
inkitup inkitup is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 391
Default Re: What are these called?

They kinda look like a combo between a tuxedo bow and a pinwheel bow. I don't know though...different sites call them different names.

SAHM to Madisyn (6) and Kynzie (2)
Reply With Quote