View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:19
Default Re: What is the best way to fuse fabric onto ribbon

Originally Posted by gconde View Post
I have been reading through some of the threads about cheer bows and I am really wanting to make some. (I haven't been able to find anywhere that it shows or tutorials about how to make them.) Can someone please give me tips and advice on how to make them with the beautiful sequin fabric. I've read where a lot of people fuse them?? ANY help is greatly appreciated. I am kicking off making bows and would really want to offer these. Football is HUGE where I am from (TEXAS) and there are tons of drill teams that I know order through company catalogs. I would LOVE to offer this to my present clients and hopefully future ones. TIA!!!
Do a search under "sequin ribbon" I just posted my directions in there for how I do the process. There are other ways. Some probably even better. Don't mind the quality of pic. It was taken with my cell phone on the back of my recliner. I just wanted to give you an idea of the finished look and this was the best one I had because the sequins is light in color. The bow is for my DD's JV Cheer Squad this season.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1113102307.jpg (37.7 KB, 44 views)