View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:37

Default Re: SBB Bow instructions; Worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
How long is the sale going for? I love my job(teacher) but hate the fact that we only get paid once a month. The 16th cant get here fast enough!!

I'm going to keep the sale up about a week and it just started yesterday

Thanks Ronnie, and I have so much more to add! I made my bow instructions in 2006, I am in the process of re-doing/re-updating as over the years I have a bunch more I want to add to it like the elastic headbands, bitty bands etc...., I am having the photos all redone and redoing the layout. A HUGE job that will probably take several months, but i want to add so much

Last edited by sweetbabybowtique; 12-07-2010 at 08:13.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.