View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:56

Default Long reach hole punch!!

I have been using 3x5 and 4x6 index cards to hang my bows on. I had to cut the slits using an exacto knife and was a pita. When I was in Michael's today, I happened to see a hole punch with a 2 inch reach!! I grabbed it and it was even on sale!! It was $3.84 and definitely worth it! I got the 1/4 inch round punch (same size as a reg hole punch). It's so much faster than the knife and safer as well!
Here's a link to the product site.
2" Reach Punchline : McGill Inc., Innovative Craft Tools and Office Products Since 1878

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.