View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:11
Default Re: Sizzix or slice?

Yes I can get anything Sizzix at the wholesale price except for Tim Holz dies and Stampin Up products. The machines I can get any of them for 45% off all the time and sometimes they have promotions where they are 50% off. You can just email me if you decide you would like to get one. We just finished a Sizzix buy and I got all the stuff in today but I can order from them anytime.

The only difference between the Big Shot and the Big Shot Express is that the Express is a plugin instead of crank. Before I ordered my first order I wasn't very excited about having to crank anything! Now that I have it though it almost seems easier b/c you don't have to have electricity, you can take it anywhere...even in the car lol! And it really isn't a "crank" it is just a few circle 6 yr old twins do it all by themselves even.

The Big Shot cuts through felt very easily and even through multiple layers of felt. I really haven't found anything that it doesn't cut through yet....

The flower dies are awesome and so easy to use! You can cut all three layers out in one motion and then hot glue them together, add a rhinestone or a button to the center and it looks great!
Momma to Ashlyn, Kolby, Kyla and Lylah

Owner of

Last edited by tclark; 12-04-2010 at 02:15.