Thread: Big bows??
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:17

Default Big bows??

I don't know if this is in the right place or not. I just had a friend call me and she wants me to make some "huge bows" for her dd's they are 6 and 3. She is doing a dress up theme for their christmas gifts this year so she wants big. I don't do alot of big bows and she wants them this Saturday at my show.....

so what should I make? pics and advice would be great!! She tends to be very over the top kinda person so help me out!!
Please...........

TIA
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.