View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:00
Default Re: Bow of the Month Club?

I have thought about doing this as well. I just didn't get around to all the details before my last show. I might work on it over the winter to get it solidified. My ideas:

levels would be a great idea - Bows here are not the biggest seller for me in the larger sizes. I thought about offering 2" or 3" bows on a month basis, a clippie club and even a bottlecap necklace club. I would make sure to know when the girl's b-day is and send a special bow for the birthday. Offer a gift card that the buyer could write out and you could include with the first shipment so they could have a personal note. $$ upfront would be key. I thought about offering a solid of the month or a print of the month, but maybe that would be way too many decisions. I don't want customers to get overwhelmed. I would end up making some samples and either taking a picture of them or have them clipped to a separate board to advertise, with the disclaimer that the bows may not be of the exact same print, etc., in case you run out of the ribbon you had. ???
Curly Girls Designs...because hair deserves flair!