View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:54
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

i started the other post (and no I am still no good at making them lol) someone even sent me instructions and everything. i do not think that this tut. should of been sold here on this site because of the fact that there is a huge thread with tons of step by step guides on how to make this bow. if she wanted to sale it or even still wants to sale it then go to etsy or ebay and bump up the price a bit, but not here on this forum where everyone is trying to help and especially flat out say that she took the instructions from someone else and added how to do the puff

also anyone (incuding myself) who posted something other than wanting to buy or a review on the tut highjacked this thread.
* I am a ribbon sculptor, that is what I do and how I help my family! Everything I make is freehanded. James Avery made their sculpted ribbon ring just for me !*

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *