View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:11
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

Originally Posted by lovetostamp View Post
Don't buy it if you don't want it. Stop raggin on me for offering it.

Not too long ago I paid 10 dollars for the twisted boutique bow that came with the loops and the spikes and the pinwheel. I knew how to do every single one of them but my twisted was not to perfection yet. I could searched high and low on this forum and the net and I found several free tutorials. I didn't see 1 person complaining she was selling what so many others already offered in a free tutorial. TO ME having the PDF file on my computer that I can just go to and open and not have to search all over for and go through 20 some odd pages of posts is worth the money to me. I don't know about you all but I don't have time for all that. I have 3 small kids and one has some health issues right now so when I need to make a bow I don't have time to go searching.

So with that said yes my tutorial is based on her intructions and I also added how I do marabou puffs. I didn't know that was forsaken to do. I didn't realize that I was breaking some unknown bow makers law by doing so. I just thought maybe there were others out there like me that would rather have a PDF form where they can pull it up at a moments notice and have it there.

sorry for the rant
In her own words!

*ETA* I am going to follow my own advice, and let this thread die. Not everyone will agree, no matter what anyone lets all just agree, we need to drop it, please! I am sure everyone has better things to do, something to create, or reading/research. Have a good day, EVERYONE!

Last edited by JackiSG; 11-22-2010 at 02:16.