View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:35
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

Originally Posted by JackiSG View Post
I understand people buy/find free tuts on certain things. In time they offer tuts of their own, for free or for sale. Taking bits and pieces of their own ideas with other peoples ideas. I am fine with that!

Thank you PLTBowsetc for giving all of us the free tut on the "how to make his style" thread (page 14, post #135, 138 and 139).

This is what I have a problem with:

Post #234 on page 24

Post #252 on page 26

Post #266 on page 27

Made her first one on 11/8 mentioned how PLTBowsetc's photos helped her. On 11/9 A member asked for help, she asked the member if she saw the photos, that PLTBowsetc provided. 11/15 mentioned making a tut. 11/20 The tut was for sale!

I read where members asked if this was the same tut. She said no. The person that asked bought one, then posted it was the same. That is what I have a problem with. Yes people can do/make as they please, and people have the option to buy, or not buy. We also have the right to inform people. Of course I do not think people should hijack a thread, by trying to sell something cheaper, or post a free tut, but when you have someone that clearly took someone elses idea, and you have proof, that is where I draw the line!
I totally agree. I did post my written instructions in that thread, too and I still think it's a shame for someone to learn something here for free and then try to turn around and sell it.
Setting the World on Fire!