View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 12:29
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

I think your rant is fine. You have every right to defend yourself and your actions. The bottom line in all this..You really cant copyright how to make a bow. I own more that 10-15 tuts on how to make bows and over half of them the bow is made the same.

Originally Posted by lovetostamp View Post
Don't buy it if you don't want it. Stop raggin on me for offering it.

Not too long ago I paid 10 dollars for the twisted boutique bow that came with the loops and the spikes and the pinwheel. I knew how to do every single one of them but my twisted was not to perfection yet. I could searched high and low on this forum and the net and I found several free tutorials. I didn't see 1 person complaining she was selling what so many others already offered in a free tutorial. TO ME having the PDF file on my computer that I can just go to and open and not have to search all over for and go through 20 some odd pages of posts is worth the money to me. I don't know about you all but I don't have time for all that. I have 3 small kids and one has some health issues right now so when I need to make a bow I don't have time to go searching.

So with that said yes my tutorial is based on her intructions and I also added how I do marabou puffs. I didn't know that was forsaken to do. I didn't realize that I was breaking some unknown bow makers law by doing so. I just thought maybe there were others out there like me that would rather have a PDF form where they can pull it up at a moments notice and have it there.

sorry for the rant

Proud Member of the Bow Diamonds!!/BowDiamonds

Wholesale Page!/Serendipi...oriesWholesale