View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:02
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
I completely agree. I think there was a lot of confussion(SP?) in this thread as to what this was a tut for. I myself did not read through the whole first thread on this bow, so I did not even know instructions had been posted there. I think a lot of people thought they were trying to compare doodles bowtique loopy bow and this one. They are different bows. I am glad that someone is giving PLTBowsetc's the credit she deserves.
There was no confusion! I was the first one to buy this and as soon as links were posted by numerous other posters asking if it was the same tut as PLTBowsetc posted pictures for, I spoke up and said YES. There was no confusion after my post. The confusion came when Shay asked if this was going to be way different than the other funky bow tut. The OP said it isn't like the "loopy one". That's where the confusion was. Was the OP saying it wasn't like the "funky loopy one" or the "funky bow"??? That's why links were posted. The OP should have said yes, it's exactly the same as the funky bow people were trying to figure out.