View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:43
Default Re: funky bow tutorial!

Originally Posted by SerendipityBoutique View Post
Listen I'm not getting into stupid drama on this forum, that is why I edited my post. So as far as I concerned this discussion is over!
Well I guess you told me! Editing your post to include my name alone is "getting into stupid drama". Your original post named no one and you should have kept it that way to avoid that drama! Good to know you won't be apart of this conversation anymore.

Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Hmmm....Well, I don't think it's right to sell a tut on a bow that so many contributed to making unless the tut contains information totally different from anything already shown here (not one or two points)

This board is supposed to be about sharing, not making money. If there is a free tutorial on this board wouldn't you want to know it existed before paying money for one, especially if it's the same thing? If you tried the free one and you still need more help then, purchase the tutorial (even though I haven't so I don't know if it would help), but I think it should have been stated that in the thread that a free tutorial does exist for it.
I just went back and looked and you were actually the first person to post anything about how to make this. So thank you for that! I also agree with you 100% on your post! I have only been here a short time but it seems like sharing went out the window before I arrived. It's now all about money.