View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:58

Default Looking for a newborn photographer

that has a newborn session scheduled soon. I have a new flowerband that I would like some pictures of on a newborn.

I need professional pictures please - you can check out my site to see what I am used to. Link is in my signature.

I LOVE LOVE the photogs that I am currently working with, but I come out with new things so regularly that I don't want to bug them to death and then they don't want to take pictures for me anymore!

Please PM me if you are interested with links to your work so I can check it out, thanks!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.