View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:17
Default Paid Instructions--Xmas woven headbands tutorial.

To subscribe, please register first. Then click the link below to subscribe #16.

#16 Woven Headband Instructions ($12)

The largest, most complete set of Woven Headband instructions available. Don't be fooled by different color patterns done with changing ribbon placement. This ebook is the only one available that will teach a different weave to achieve my original designs like the AV design, One Ways, Triangles, XOX (see pictures).

Perfect for beginners looking for detailed easy to follow instructions, as well as for the experienced weaver looking for new patterns and creative fun ideas beyond the norm.

NEW UPDATES NOW AVAILABLE! Learn a new way to finish headbands for a cleaner more professional look AND learn how to turn the basic weave into the new CRINKLED woven headband. These updates now available in addition to the original instructions for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

This e-book is 99 pages of detailed instructions, including over 240 pictures, tips and tricks, my favorite wholesale suppliers, creative ideas (my personal fave), and print out pattern pages.