View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:03

Default Boutique/Twisted are they the same

I am confused between
  • the bow that starts out with the figure 8 shape,
  • the one that goes around the template to make two loops on each side and then is pulled into shape and
  • the one that I really can't seem to get to work which is the one where you angle the ribbon and then all of a sudden you have to slip the last loop between/behind the first loop. I hope that is at least a little bit clear. The angled ribbon with the one loop slipping over and behind an already placed loop is the one that I have a template for and is the lambs angled bow making template.
Are they all variations on what is called a twisted bow. Is a boutique bow different from a twisted bow.

The last one is the one I am trying to master but is it really that different from the others. Should I be driving myself crazy trying to master that last method if it isn't really much different in the end from the first two which I can do.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.