[QUOTE=PLTBowsetc;790075]Ok here are the pics as promised (better late than never).
They were taken on my phone with no flash and I did the best I could holding the ribbon in one hand and the phone in the other lol I will consider doing a more detailed and better quality tut and charge a small fee if anyone is interested. What do you guys think?
1. Take an unfinished twisted boutique bow mine was 4 inches (this one is black because I forgot to take the picture before continuing to the next step).
2. Add some marabou to the center of the bow.
3. assemble the loops and spikes for the bow. My spikes are 5" and my loop pieces are 3.5" heat seal all of them
4. Put a small drop of hot glue on one side of a loop piece and fold the other end over.
5. twist one side so that the loop stands out better[/QUOT]
Thanks for the picture tut! I love it! Can't wait to try it! You rock