View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2010, 09:32
mistymr mistymr is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 397
Default Re: ''Cut off'' bottle caps?

Originally Posted by pkbecker View Post
You're probably talking about "flattened" bottlecaps.
That's what I would guess too.
Here is a pic of a flattened bottlecap-
Reply With Quote