View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 06:09
Default Re: My Ebook is ready!!!

Originally Posted by Littlepinkladybug View Post
I think everyone who has ordered up to this point should have received the first 5 books. Just got the Cupcakes and Easter Basket back from the editor with a few typos, Actually you can tell which ones I was working on while tired vs. awake *lol*

Expect the next two really soon. I'd give you an actual time, but I have two really cranky children.

The Easter basket freakin rocks. It is so completely cool. I have some ideas for variations on it that I will try to post on yahoo. I really want some feedback on the technique for the eggs. It's pretty simple, but you may have to practice.

Ya know I should be rested, but I am more tired than before, I think I've been going so hard for so long, I need a little vacation. I have my last wedding cake due in May, and after that maybe I will take a break.

ok, I'll go fix the typos and send y'all your books.
Hi Karyn,

It's Joella the crazy triplet mom! Thanks you for the postage refund, I did get that! Very sweet of you to be on top of things like that! i just checked and didn't see an ebook yet, buy my emails are a little confusing. My Paypal account is the account both my hubby and I use "" but I have no idea what "Gizmick means (it was my DH's before wedded bliss, ha ha) but my yahoo account where I get all my bow info, groups etc. is either is fine with me! I can't wait to play!