1 - 4 1/2"
1 - 3 3/4"
1 - 3"
2 - 2 1/2"
2 - 2"

1/4" Satin Pink Ribbon
1 - 2 1/2"
1 - 1"

Take the 3" piece and glue it into a circle by using a tiny amount of glue on one end of the ribbon. Attach the other end to it and allow to dry. Do the same with the 3 3/4" and 4 1/2" pieces.

Then attach all three pieces to each other, by placing the smaller pieces inside the larger pieces. Only glue the tops of the circles, not the whole thing. That makes Minnie's head.

Then you will need to make circles out of the 2 1/2" and 2" pieces. Take one small circle and glue it to the inside of a larger circle. Once again. Only glue the tops of the circles, not the whole thing. Once you have these glued together you can begin assembly. At the top of the head to the left of center glue one ear on using a tiny amount of glue. Do the same to the other ear on the other side of the head.

After you have assembled the ears to the head, take your 2 1/2" pink ribbon and glue the ends together to make a circle. (I do not glue the insides together. For me it's easier to readjust the bow as needed.) After making a circle with the 2 1/2" pink attach the 1" pink to the seam of the pink circle. Squeeze the bow together between your fingers and wrap the 1" around until it meets the otherside. Glue together.

Now your ready for assembly! Place the bow at a slanted angle on Minnie where her ears meet her head and your done!!! You can either put Minnie on a bow or on a lined alligator clip.

If you would like to see pictures of each step I would be more than welcome to email them to you. (Not sure how to add them here. ) I hope you enjoy!