View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:50
Default Re: prayer request for mother of 4 on life support

Originally Posted by AdriannasMommy View Post
Thank you so much for all of your kind words & prayers! I am so sorry I havent been on all day. I got word early this morning at about 3AM that she had passed on her own. Her heart stopped beating. As sad as this is & as heart broken I am I know God's will is done & her purpose on Earth has been served. We may not know why she had to go so soon & leave 4 young beautiful babies behind but I've had to realize that it is not up to us to question. I've lost lots of family but this time its a different hurt. She was almost like a sister & we spoke almost every day. It will be hard getting used to.

She was such a beautiful woman & an amazing mother. She was in the process of bettering herself, getting back into school & accepting God. She truly had the gift of lighting up a room with just her smile & touched so many lives.

Thank you ladies so much for being here for me in this time of need. I am just still so shocked/numb & heartbroken.
What a beautiful tribute to your friend. She was lucky to have a friend like you Hugs and well wishes!
I have an awesome destash waiting for you;
Sponsored Links