View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:42
Default Re: prayer request for mother of 4 on life support

i can help you out with this, send me a pm and let me know if you need me to do the finished caps or if you just want the supplies to do them. i can do it either way this is sooo sad but like you said her time on this erath was done or she wouln't have gone home to be with Jesus!!

lots of prayers and hugs for the family and friends!!!

Originally Posted by AdriannasMommy View Post
I forgot to ask, I am wanting to do a small project for her kids to have & to cherish. I was thinking maybe some bottlecap necklaces with a picture of her & each child on their own necklace. I think it would be something that they would appreciate down the road. So with that being said, I know everyone is trying to keep as much inventory on hand as possible but if anyone could spare 4 bottlecaps (with ring) & ball chain necklaces I would greatly appreciate it. Of course I plan to pay, not asking for any freebies, just want to throw that out there. Also, if anyone could possible make a sheet of bottlecap images with pics that I send to put on them would be great. Please PM/Email me with your prices. asanchez 1130 @ gmail dot com

Again thanks so much ladies!!