View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:39

Default Re: prayer request for mother of 4 on life support

Thank you so much for all of your kind words & prayers! I am so sorry I havent been on all day. I got word early this morning at about 3AM that she had passed on her own. Her heart stopped beating. As sad as this is & as heart broken I am I know God's will is done & her purpose on Earth has been served. We may not know why she had to go so soon & leave 4 young beautiful babies behind but I've had to realize that it is not up to us to question. I've lost lots of family but this time its a different hurt. She was almost like a sister & we spoke almost every day. It will be hard getting used to.

She was such a beautiful woman & an amazing mother. She was in the process of bettering herself, getting back into school & accepting God. She truly had the gift of lighting up a room with just her smile & touched so many lives.

Thank you ladies so much for being here for me in this time of need. I am just still so shocked/numb & heartbroken.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.