View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 01:11
Default Totts.... (I've gone crazy)

I have had my Totts for about 2 weeks now and its made me more crazy about getting everything just right than I was before.I refuse to move onto a single other bow right now past the Boutique using the bow maker until I get it just right. I cant tell you how many times I have made a bow and then looked at it and pulled (not literally ripped) it apart to start over because I just cant seem to get it "perfect". My hubby keeps saying "Just move onto something else but I'm not a person who can do that. I 've got to get it just right before moving on. Oh and the issue I keep having is with the stupid back tail that you are supposed to pull through the back.. I'm sure I'll get it eventually it's just frustrating because I want to get it right now. LOL

Ok~If you read this little rant thanks and we can move on now.I needed to say it out loud so that it does not drive me crazy all day.
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies