View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:25
Default How to make the easiest and cutest flower headband

I have had a lot of newer people ask me how to make a headband with these flowers so here ya go! It really would work with other kinds of flowers too
1. The flowers come to you like this and are .50 a piece.
2. Cut them out
3. cut out felt circles of a matching shade and glue on the back of each flower.
4. Cut your skinny elastic (mine is FUSCHIA from sweetprincessboutique on here) to the desired length. I cut mine 16 1/2 for a 1 yr. old.
5. glue one end on top of the other of the skinny elastic.
6. Draw a line of hot glue and place the skinny elastic on the back of the flower. Make sure you are covering up the part of the elastic you glued.
7. Place the other flower close to the flower you just glued and glue it on the same.
8. Cut and heat seal a piece of coordinating ribbon. *I use ribbon instead of another felt circle becasue it gets too thick and you can see the felt when the baby is wearing the headband.
9. COVER the ribbon in glue and press it down all over the backs of the flowers.
10. Done! You have a cute headband for a baby, or cut the elastic larger for a tween or adult.

The final product is on post #2 Feel free to ask any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 035.jpg (49.6 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg 036.jpg (30.6 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 039.jpg (38.4 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg 041.jpg (54.9 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg 042.jpg (46.8 KB, 221 views)
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website:

Last edited by jenniflower; 11-11-2010 at 10:39.
Sponsored Links