| | Re: how to make his style
6. glue all of your spikes together in the very center. It takes very little glue. You can sew them together if you like that better.
7. Glue your finished loops along the sides of the marabou. I do mine in reverse on each side.
8. I'm pulling back the sides of the bow so you can see the "guts" of the bow and how I attached it.
9. Now put glue along the bottom of the loops and stick the sides of the twisted bow to the loops so that you can hide the "guts"
10. Now you have your two parts of the bow finished.