View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2010, 04:11
BowMamaof4's Avatar
BowMamaof4 BowMamaof4 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: what is this kind of bow called?

I think it's clovertine who posted a good how-to about those. She uses a pin and sticks it in her couch I think...

I just do the figure 8 fold and only do one crease instead of two in the middle. Use 3/8" ribbon, I want to say 12-14" depending on how big you want it. Easy peasy.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Reply With Quote