View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:44

Default Re: Scarves with Ribbon

I think JackiSG has the concept here. If you figure it out please share with us, would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackiSG View Post
I really wish I saw it in person! Looking at more pics, it looks like 4 sections. In the black one (uptown sleek), it looks like she starts with 4 sections, for example say she has 4 identical rolls/sections, identical in the sense of tied off in the same area when they lay next to each other. Once she has them lined up, she takes 1/2 of section 1 and 1/2 section 2 and joins them, then 1/2 of 2 with 1/2 of 3, 1/2 of 3 with 1/2 of 4. Does that make sense? I will try to make a diagram the best I can, below: *edited to ad* My V's are meant to be in between the numbers, centered with 1 and 2, 2 and 3, 3 and 4.

1 2 3 4

V V V

1 2 3 4

V V V

The 4 sections tied first, then you do the alternating tie offs afterwards. As far as measurements go, I would say tie offs every 4 inches, making your 1st sections 8 inches apart, and your alternating ones in the center of them, giving you 4 inches apart on each tie off section.

The Autumn Frost one looks to have more sections. So I would think the above method, just more sections. That is what it looks like to me. I am definitely giving it a try! Thanks for posting!

I have no professional training *In William Hung's voice* (american idol, for those who do not know LOL), so if I am wrong.