View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-26-2007, 02:36
sugarlips1979 sugarlips1979 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 23
Default wonder under

You can get stuff called wonder under, it is just iron on interfacing, and then you could just hand stich across the top and bottom for added support so it stays on. I have seen them done with glitter glue to stay on also.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies